The schedule is for reference only. Contact Mr. Hirschl before starting or changing lessons. All students must be registered before taking or trying out any classes.
Reminder: 90% of what you should be looking for is the best school for you. The other 10% is finding convenient class times (not the other way around!)
E-mail Mr. Hirschl directly and get answers:
Registration for New Patrons on PDF:
Credit Card Tuition Payment and Online Registration
Pay Regular (in studio) Tuition
with credit card:
We only offer the regular (quarterly) payments online (see schedule/tuition sheet). For all other types of payment, you must come in to the studio & pay with cash or check.
Read the studio Policy Sheet carefully for details on tuition. Contact Mr. Hirschl before making your first tuition payment online.
There are no refunds on payments made by credit card.
You (or your child) must be enrolled & active at the school before making an online payment. (If you filled out the registration papers & are taking with us already, that means you can pay online!)